Saturday, March 19, 2011

pilot

Why do i wanna make a blog? I've been asking the same question and making excuses to not think about it for the past couple of months. But, this-has-to-stop! I gotta stop talking about it and start doing. Like this one quote says: "STOP EXISTING AND START LIVING". 
Anyway, the first answer for the big question is to show people what I can do. Besides school and sports and hanging out, I'm really good in styling. I used to be a very tomboy girl and didn't even care about fashion but as I grew older, I'm starting to pay a real attention to the way I look. And, I finally have the courage to do this because of the push from my aunt: Dr. Nova Riyanti Yusuf. She believes in me that I can be a great stylist, but I gotta show people my "work". 

The next answer is, I wanna be the next Bryan Boy, Tavi Gevinson or Rumi Neely. They are literally the next big thing in the fashion world. And how do they start? By making a blog! They are no different than all of us but they have a voice. They let everyone, especially fashion people, know their capability which leads them to the front row of every Chanel fashion show all season. 
(bryanboy.com)
(thestylerookie.com)
(fashiontoast.com)







And, the last reason is: I wanna improve my english. I've been living in Singapore for almost threee years now and the only thing that is stopping me to get into the school that I want is my english result. I flunked my english so badly and can not afford to disappoint my parents again. So, I hope this blogging thingy can help me to express words that I hardly mention. 

Enjoy :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment