Sunday, March 27, 2011

Farewell





Saying goodbye is probably one of the hardest thing to do in our life. Especially if the person that is leaving us is one of our great friends. But this did not appeal to me. My mom will lose one of her best friend in Singapore. Her name is Yumi and she is from Japan. They've known each other for quite some times and they are tennis partner! How cool is that, right!? Anyway, Yumi made a get together farewell party at her condo last week and my sister and I decided to tag along. Yumi is well-known for her home-made delicacies and other than the fact that I want to see her for the last time, I also happen to really really want to eat her food! Hihihi ;) So, there are some pics I wanna share from that day. My outfit for that day was preppy look. My sister was wearing my outfits that I just bought too and it was sort of a preppy look as well. 

a party isn't a party without : CHAMPAGNE!




I swear to God, all the foods are to die for. And, they are super healthy

Some photos below are the only pictures I can find that are not  blur hahaha. I have no idea what's wrong with my sister and I. Yumi is the one with a long brown dress. And, there is her friend with a bob hair and I think she really looks like Anna Wintour. The little girl with polkadot skirt and blue shirt, is my sister. My style and her is kinda different. She is a very artsy person and her style is very accentric, crazy, pattern blocking, etc etc. But, I love her style. If I had a confidence like her, I would probably follow her style. 



This is my mom. And again, she is wearing my Topshop's animal print jumpsuit. I love her natural Maria Bellen curly hair. I wish I have that kind of natural hair. Unlike mine, frizzy wavy shapeless natural hair. Anyway, my mom has a really good fashion sense as well. A lot of people think that she is my older sister because she looks so young for her age and she has a really rocking body! She is also my shopping partner in crime :) 



look at Yumi's dog! Oh my God, she is so cute yet annoying. but, I gotta give a applause for her fashion sense - stripes bold colours tank top, what could have gone wrong! nothing!

I hope that Yumi will come back to Singapore soon. She is a really good friend for my mom. I wish her all the very best in Japan :) Toodleess 

2 comments:

  1. HELLO DARA!!!! OMG OMG OMG IM SO GLAD THAT YOU FINALLY MADE A BLOG. BIG FAN RIGHT HERE :D

    ps. please don't creep out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeyyy amel :) haha im still an amateur in blogging so help me out here haha but thanks tho

    ReplyDelete