Sunday, April 3, 2011

preppy

Preppy look is really in for this Spring/Fall season. I mix-match the easy-tone-pink colour blouse with a preppy collar, with a high-waisted eclectic shorts. The shorts make a statement in this outfit. It is not simple, nor too matchy matchy. The soft tone in this outfit really gives a sense of school girl kind of type. Both blouse and shorts are from Topshop. 

My one and only muse: Nabila Larasati Pranoto. Visit her blog! She is my little-creative-artsy-lunatic-cute-gorgeous sister :) Despite the fact that I don't really feel comfortable being photographed and I don't think I am photogenic enough, so I asked my sister this afternoon to be my part time model. Even tho she was forced, but she finally agreed to do me a favor. 

For the whole school girl outfit, I put on a bright pink color and a clog heels from Forever 21. The boldness of the color and the black&brown heels make the whole outfit rather more appealing and different. Usually, people would just wear a flat shoes and other people won't notice how nice the clothes are because the looks are just too simple. And, the brown color in the heels compliment the brown belt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment