Saturday, April 23, 2011

From Russia with LOVE

So, basically, I come from a family that pretty much pays attention to what we are wearing. My grandmother used to be a very fashionable person back then. She still is actually, she knows all the clothes that are appealing to be looked at and the clothes that need to be thrown away right immediately. Now, I'm going to show you my aunt fashion sense. Her fashion sense is in between of mine and my sister. It has a little bit of eccentricity and edginess, but at the same time, it is very chic and following the trend. Other than my mom, grandma and sister, she is one of my fashion inspirations. Despite the fact that she is beyond pretty and genius, she is a really fun person to hang with. Here are some pictures of my aunt, Dr. Nova Riyanti Yusuf, when she spent one week in the largest country in the world, Russia.








From trench coat, to fur, to leopard, everything she wore was a perfect combination for winter! We could never go wrong if we stick tto those three items.

ps: Death can be caused due to overly high body temperature so if you are living in a country with a temperature above 25, please, don't try to pull those kind of outfits off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment