Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'M ON YOUTUBE!

Hahahaha one afternoon, I was strutting my studded Pull&Bear's biker jacket, Topshop's bandage skirt, hot red Topshop's heels and my mom vintage Aigner bag when suddenly a guy asked me to say something in front of a video camera. Actually it was a competition to get this new phone from Motorola. We had to create a dare for ourself if we actually won the phone. The person with the most impressive or interesting dare, would be picked to do the dare and won the phone. The video that you're going to show is the proof of how much i LOVE fashion ;)



Ooow and by the way, my friend Kevin Wiyarnanda also made a pledge like I did. But, it's a different one.



This buddy of mine, for a guy, actually has a great sense of style. We have been friends for 3 years and his fashion sense is getting better and better every time I meet him. Of course despite the facts that he wears his clothes more than 3 times but still, I have to give a props for him :) When this video was taken, he was wearing a leather jacket, white v-neck shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment